Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Street Art // Ski Art

San Francisco street art will always get my heart going.







I love reclaiming public spaces with art and political messages, like this enormous iconic banner pulled off by some of my favorite people at the Seattle WTO gathering of '99:





While the lack of hyperchromatic excitement and political design chutzpah out here in Bozeman does still leave me longing for a walk down Balmy Alley now and then, I've found something new to scratch at least the first half of that itch: ski gear.


Before investing in new (used) ski gear, I skied on the K2s below, which looked a lot like everyone else's.


But now, check out what's happening on the mountain. Zoey, my cameragirl, snapped a few shots of the best Bridger Bowl has to offer, and we came up with a few offerings.

The skis:

The cafe chalk wall:


 And the clothes:



Oh course, plumage doesn't make the girl, as Zoey proves over and over.


 




No comments:

Post a Comment