Here are the top three thoughts chattering away in there:
1. I can't wait to hang out with Zoey this afternoon while Stella has gymnastics. Zoey's the best person to chill with. Period.
2. Why hasn't anyone put Rick Santorum is a safe little padded room? “The Endangered Species Act... has... bankrupted the school district and the like because of the government’s inability to allow for us to care for our resources. A forest in my opinion is like a garden and you’ve got to care for it. If you don’t care for it, you leave it to nature and nature will do what it does: boom and bust.” Plus, he wants all of us to have scores of children, and thinks climate change is a hoax designed to allow for more government control.
3. How do I prepare my heart for an upcoming, far-to-brief trip to San Francisco? I'm intimidated by all the feelings it's stirring up, and am having a hard time focusing on this current and beautiful reality:
for all my thoughts of this equally stunning future one:
![]() |
| Enzo Christopher Njoo - www.enzocn.com |




No comments:
Post a Comment