Monday, September 19, 2011

Fun Stuff

There's a loose tooth in the house. Bottom center right. I'm not ready! But Stella is. I think she's the last kid in 2cd grade to lose a tooth. I know I was.
 

Speaking of favored snaggle-toothed amigos, a week or two ago, our little neighbor and fellow Waldorf-ian, Estelle, celebrated her ninth birthday. Her celebration coincided with another neighbor's deposit on the sidewalk of a pile of giveaway shoes, resulting in a ridiculously, giddily silly scene:









I didn't know people here had piƱatas, or dumped giveaways on their curbs. Felt like home, which I am missing very much.


Zoey and I continued the silliness on Friday. Then, she got serious in her Laura Ingalls' getup.




Chris and Stella welcomed in the weekend with a shadow puppet play - an old tradition that hadn't been revived since we came out here. 



No comments:

Post a Comment