Goodbye Chico and the Paradise Valley. Feels good to know that we're not parting for long - it always hurts to go.
Here's a little visual ode:
After breakfast, Chris, Zoey and I saddled up and headed for Bozeman to tackle a little unpacking in our new house. Stella went with Audi to Yellowstone to pursue a Junior Ranger Badge with Ella. They saw a mother grizzly and her cub, bison and elk, and spent the evening working diligently on their Junior Ranger homework.
We stopped by a meditation chapel that has always intrigued me. Turns out it's not exactly the type of meditation that I'm used to, but there was much to learn.
Once we got to Big Sky, I collapsed in the comfort of Audi's in-laws' cozy home, where we've spent countless evenings. Tomorrow we'll head off to Bozeman to attempt to make our home. Zoey's bushed and so out of sorts. She thinks we can stop by San Francisco on our way to Bozeman to pick up our mail. Time and space elude her, but the big picture does not. I feel for her.









sweet & inspiring posts my friend.
ReplyDeletexo
OMG! What fun. I’m in love with your blog! First off, you are a truly amazing and beautiful human being!! Secondly, the little antidotes you share (the ones that are the real composition of our lives) are true treasures: Chris’ coffee description, Zoey’s butterfly-smelling abilities, Stella’s tears over the Easter eggs, your moonshadow walks up Bernal Hill. Thanks for reminding me to be more present and to soak up the details of our everyday lives over here in Massachusetts.
ReplyDeleteYou guys totally rock and are doing exactly the right thing. Don’t doubt it!