So Mike hung out for a while and gave us a lot of tips about bow hunting. I found myself compelled and almost asked if I could join him on a hunt when the season starts, but stopped myself in time. Probably a good thing.
My biggest takeaway from our morning with Mike was that I need to invest in some orange clothing by September 3rd when bow hunting season starts. Not that Zoey or Stella look like a deer or anything, but just in case.
![]() |
| Here's Z helping with laundry and giving a super cheesy smile. Socks on the hanger, that's her style. |
Meanwhile, today is the hottest day of the year in Bozeman. Too hot to hike even.
So, we biked over to the Bogert park community pool, where there was a line of kids around the building. Turns out we'd gotten there early - probably the first time in my life I've been early, and it was completely accidental, but I was still slightly, (ridiculously, I know,) proud.
This pool's the spot! Can you see the slides in the distance? I stood at the top and heard Stella screaming the whole way down, then yelled my lungs out when I finally braved up and took a turn.
Zoey rode the ducky slide at least 40 times in an ecstatic frenzy. When she came up for air once, someone asked what her name was and she hollered in her Marg Simpson voice, "You can call me Zoey. Or Mickey. Or Orange or Banana! I came out of my mama riding a bike!"
I don't even know what to say about that.
Stella and I biked home, stopping at the East Main trading company in search of a bed for Chris and I. Check out this lamp we discovered:
![]() |
| All hail the hoof. |
Luckily I didn't have my wallet.
We stopped along the bike path to cool off in Bozeman creek. Stella dunked and I lounged.
![]() |
| I took a photo here without my knees, but it seemed boring. |
Not a lot of music in our lives today, but a lot of water, honeysuckle, and happy times.








No comments:
Post a Comment