Tonight Stella said, 'I love being me here in this hammock right now.' Yummy stuff.
Unfortunately though for Stella, there's another parallel between her life and Colin's, which is that they both suffer from allowing their minds to play tricks on them. In his case, he's convinced himself he's going to die. In hers, she's convinced herself that she can't sleep. And it's working. She really can't get to sleep. It took her three hours tonight to go down, and she's already popped up twice. All my tricks - the hot bath, warm milk, lavender, soothing music - are played out. Being an insomniac myself, you'd think I'd be endlessly compassionate, but I'm whooped. Any ideas on how to lure the sandman her way?
![]() |
| Stella wants a tree like this one in our backyard in SF. I reminded her that we have a pretty big palm tree back there, and she replied, 'yeah, but I can't roost in that sucker!' |

No comments:
Post a Comment